home skip_previous fast_rewind fast_forward skip_next
19-02-2015 
19-02-2015 
Hello everyone, sorry for not speaking Russian Sad

I do have a Japanese import navigation system: NMT-D50M
Japan Hybrid Navi Disc

But I would like to get it running in Europe (I live in Germany). From searching your forums I have found that you guys have quite some experience in things like these.
Can anyone give me some information how to create a Europe/Japan hybrid disc to get it running in my Navi? Like copying the alldata.kwi or something..?!

Thanks in advance
Pavel
  •  
  • +1
19-02-2015 
19-02-2015 
Боже,что за подвал это производит

Japan Hybrid Navi Disc

•  
  • +1
20-02-2015 
20-02-2015 
Japanfanatic писал(а):
Hi! If you've got the own (native) japanese map DVD for this unit, you should boot the unit with this japanese disk. The booting starts every time you turn on the power from the battary (not from POWER button). You will see the System Loading screen. After that remove japanese disk and insert any european map DVD. There ara a lot of them. Try some old european maps
  •  
  • +2
20-02-2015 
20-02-2015 
Vitanik писал(а):
Japanfanatic писал(а):
Hello everyone, sorry for not speaking Russian Sad

Japan Hybrid Navi Disc

But I would like to get it running in Europe (I live in Germany). From searching your forums I have found that you guys have quite some experience in things like these.
Can anyone give me some information how to create a Europe/Japan hybrid disc to get it running in my Navi? Like copying the alldata.kwi or something..?!

Thanks in advance
Pavel
Перевод:
хотел бы что бы данный девайс работал в Европе (я живу в Германии). Поиск привёл на Ваш форум, что у Вас есть парни, с некоторым опытом в таких вещах.
Может кто-либо дать мне информацию, как создать гибридный диск Европы/Японии, чтобы использовать её в моем Navi? Копирование alldata.kwi или чего-то..?!

Dear Pavel, what to answer your question, more information is necessary. I the first time see such awful device!
In a set there was a navigation disk? This block works at what operating system?
Thanks for translating, much appreciated Smile

And thanks for your answers! I do have the genuine Japanese navi disc and I did try to boot it and just change the Navi Disc to a European one (I do have Nothern Europe E11), but it won't work Sad
  •  
20-02-2015 
20-02-2015 
Placing outside the coverage area of a map, for instance, been using japanese map in Europe, you should see the compass screen with your longitude/latitude instead of a map view. . It means your head unit is in order. Do you see the compass?
  •  
20-02-2015 
20-02-2015 
It shows I am driving through the ocean Smile But not lat/alt though. It should be in good working order, don't think it's broken
  •  
20-02-2015 
20-02-2015 
I don't know what to say Smile You've got a wonderfull device Smile Looks like for ocean yacht, not for cars. Joke Smile In some units there is a Service menu for changing region, time zone, gps settings and so on. Maybe that is the reason? And you may try upgrade the system with the newest loader (like this one link)
  •  
20-02-2015 
20-02-2015 
Vitanik писал(а):
Make a navigation disk photo
Japan Hybrid Navi Disc

This is the Navi Disc.

Profi-Max,
do you have any other links to newer Discs? I don't have a Torrent client (you can send them via PM if you prefer Smile)
I have tried to access a service menu using all methods described in the internet, but it doesn't seem like there is one.
  •  
20-02-2015 
20-02-2015 
Sorry, I don't have any others. Try to contact the author of this site: link He seems has japanese head unit. Hope he could help you.
  •  
21-02-2015 
21-02-2015 
One more thing. Note that some european maps have compressed files. Possible, your japanese loader might not be compatible with this packed map. Presence of the 05.cmp file on the disk is the main sign files are packed. Look at your japanese disk if there is this file. If not, try to find european map without this file also. Or you can manually unpack the files.
  •  
23-02-2015 
23-02-2015 
How do I unpack the files?
  •  
24-02-2015 
24-02-2015 
Japanfanatic писал(а):
How do I unpack the files?
Here is the tool: link
Open a european disk by the program, then look at Compression records for each file. If Compression_Type more then 0, the file is to be unpacked
  •  
24-02-2015 
24-02-2015 
OK cool, thanks! Smile
  •  
24-02-2015 
24-02-2015 
You'd better delete the 05.cmp file after that
  •  
20-05-2015 
20-05-2015 
Is there a way of unpacking more files at one time? There's quite a lot of files?

So the general procedure would be:
1. Unpack all the packed files from the European Disc
2. Replace Loading.KWI from Euro-DVD by Japanese DVD
3. Burn everyhting on to a DL DVD?

Is it really that simple?

Thanks!
  •  
Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрироваться в Клубе
Новая тема  
Все форумы  »  Общий технический Lexus-форум  » Навигация/GPS в Lexus Правила форумов