home skip_previous fast_rewind fast_forward skip_next
27-09-2006 
27-09-2006 
Взято отсюда: link
Неужели это правда? Кто-нибудь проверял?

There has been a rumor going around in one of those dreadful e-mails that your friends and co-workers feel compelled to forward to you all the time. If you lock your keys in your car and you have a remote keyless entry system, you can get outside help to open the car if you have your cell phone with you. Just call someone that has a duplicate key fob that will open your car. Then, hold you cell phone near the door lock and have the person with the key fob call you back. The person with the key fob should then put the key near their phone and push the unlock button. The door should open.

I was skeptical, to say the least, about this rumor, and was about to dismiss it as one more Internet hoax. But I thought I better try it out first. Well, low and behold, it works. I tried it with both GSM and cdma cell phones, and it reliably opens (and relocks) the car.

I have been racking my brain for days about how this works. Two or more different wireless technologies are involved. I even used a 2.4 GHz cordless phone to make the call. The remote keyless entry usually uses on-off-keying (OOK), a form of ASK, to modulate a 315 MHz carrier with the correct serial digital code. Somehow the calling phone picks up this information and transmits it to the receiving cell phone, which then magically retransmits it to the door lock receiver in the car? Yeah, right.

All I can think of is that the digital code from the key fob modulates the sending phone and the receiving phone subsequently picks it up. But how does it transmit the code to the lock receiver in the car? Does the 315 MHz signal ride on the cell phone carrier some how? I thought I was a pretty good wireless guy, but this one baffles me.

Lexus GS300, аэрография

•  
27-09-2006 
27-09-2006 
мне кажется, что именно "magically" - ключевое слово Smile

Best Regards
Ar-men

•  
28-09-2006 
28-09-2006 
ну и что удивительного не понял?
Автозапуски уже давно по мобиле работают. Шей команду нужную, будет и двери открывать. Тока нафих надо?

Дружба - это чувство круглосуточное.

•  
28-09-2006 
28-09-2006 
Есть автомобильные системы с несколькими управляющими выходами и гибким программированием - забивай что хочешь - запуск - открывание дверей - открывание багажника. Программируешь на какую смс какой выход активизировать и включай что душе угодно. А можно просто по определителю номера, или тональным в режиме диалап.

вот только действительно нафиг?

Опыт — это такая вещь, которая появляется сразу после того, как была нужна.

Открыть авто мобильником???

•  
28-09-2006 
28-09-2006 
AlexB писал(а):

вот только действительно нафиг?
как это нафик?
сосед твой завестись не может, звонит тебе - слух, друг, дёрни с троса, а ты - канэшна, тока позавтракаю, а ты пока посиди в моей машине с кондиционером\печкой, заводишь и открываешь тачку ему. ВОт для чего.
Или же например, подходят воры к тачке, а ты дома всё видишь в окно и спуститься по времени нереально, а орать тока себе хуже. Открываешь двери, у тебя в это время что-то воруют, пока ты спускаешься, зато стёкла целы Laughing Laughing Laughing

Дружба - это чувство круглосуточное.

•  
Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрироваться в Клубе
Новая тема  
Все форумы  »  Общий технический Lexus-форум  » Общий LEXUS-форум Правила форумов