home skip_previous fast_rewind fast_forward skip_next
25-07-2006 
25-07-2006 
Нехорошо девушке дарить машинку с названием ЦЭЛКа. Както не так понять могут Laughing
  •  
7-08-2006 
7-08-2006 
с RX8 начинаються проблемы.
список косяков:link

плюс на самом форуме RX8 выложили какое то жуткое видео с данной машиной. но на google video и на youtube официалы мазды его уже подтерлиSmile)
  •  
7-08-2006 
San писал(а):
Нехорошо девушке дарить машинку с названием ЦЭЛКа. Както не так понять могут
Неприлично путать CLK с SLK Laughing
  •  
7-08-2006 
2JZGE писал(а):
плюс на самом форуме RX8 выложили какое то жуткое видео с данной машиной
Забавно было бы найти. Неужели уже невозможно? Я бы даже не пожалел места на сервере, чтобы у нас выложить Wink
  •  
7-08-2006 
7-08-2006 
сам искал даже форум смотрел их, на форуме нет. а все вышеперечисленное подтерли.

вот что пишут: официалы не могли понять как могла навернуться коробка на пробеге 7500 миль. тормозные диски на 10K и катализатор на 20К. свечи.катушки зажигания. и прочее........главный представитель мазды в сша посоветовал официалам отмазываться от гарантийных ремонтов так как это начало происходить слишком часто.

одного владельца конкретно продинамили и он выложил какое то страшное видеоSmile)

статья:I purchased one of the very first RX-8's that was sold and had a real love / hate affair with the car. I ran into every problem that eventually became a recall or technical service bulletin and end-some. The service that I received was beyond awful. At each step of the way they tried everything they could to not repair the car under warranty because they couldn't understand how a clutch could fail at 7500 miles, front rotors (not pads) at 10k miles, catalytic convertor at 20k miles, spark plugs, ignition coils, battery............ A lot of these problems were addressed by the recalls and TSBs but I ran into all of these problems before these notices were created. In each case I was severely harassed by the service manager (at four separate dealerships). The North East regional rep has also been encouraging dealerships to refuse warranty service on RX-8s because it is happening too frequently. I thought that was what a warranty was for and that was one of the reasons why I was willing to buy an RX-8 in the first place. I figured that if they had any first year bugs I would be covered by the warranty and I had faith in Mazda that they would stand behind their product. Unfortunately that couldn't be further from the truth and I paid the price for it. After owning the car for 2 years, it had spent over 3 months in the shop and I had spent thousands of dollars on repairs that should have been covered by the warranty. Sadly my experience is not unique when it comes to this car. Which is a real shame because the car was a blast to drive when it was running right. The next owner of my car ran into similar dealership problems when the transmission failed. It turns out the failure was caused by poor service when they replaced the clutch. Which originally failed because the pressure plate bolts backed out. After the car was repaired they immediately sold it and the third owner had a similar experience when the motor failed..... Mazda needs to step up to the plate and acknowledge that they have some design flaws with the car and put together a plan to remedy the situation immediately.

link
  •  
7-08-2006 
7-08-2006 
а еще недавно какой то припарок на пароме который перевозил 4700 новых машин мазда начал выравнивать судно в океане. в итоге оно перевернулось..........замочены новые паркетники 8 ки и 3 киSmile)
  •  
8-08-2006 
8-08-2006 
joyrider писал(а):
San писал(а):
Нехорошо девушке дарить машинку с названием ЦЭЛКа. Както не так понять могут
Неприлично путать CLK с SLK Laughing
нее, моей именно CLK больше нравится...
а если ещё и кабрио... и голубого цвета...
  •  
18-11-2006 
18-11-2006 
думал об RX-8,но прокатившись на RX-7 перегорел сразу...восьмёрка в подмётки не годится семёрке...если кто не верит с удовольствием прокачу,но весной,уже назиму в гараж поставил...ощущения-космос...

Скорости вашей машине...

•  
18-11-2006 
18-11-2006 
Dungan писал(а):
с удовольствием прокачу
О! Ещё один сосед!
а я тебя на кабрио-тт прокачу :о)))
  •  
18-11-2006 
18-11-2006 
Cool кабрик... прикольно, а чем он необычен,поведай плиз Wink