home skip_previous fast_rewind fast_forward skip_next
26-09-2006 
26-09-2006 
Ребят! Подскажите можно ли включить на штатной сигнализации автоматичекое блокирование дверей на ходу?
  •  
26-09-2006 
Ali Ali Клубная карта
26-09-2006 
Насклько я помню такой функции нет. Надо еще раз мануал перечитать

IS 250 Premium - horoshii bil mashin

•  
26-09-2006 
26-09-2006 
Вот что откопал у буржуев

OK since you all wanted instructions and it isn't exactly torture for me to play with the new car here's a full proof way to do it

Now I tested this by reverting my settings back to default which is basically doing all the steps again. Flip to P.19 on the manual. What they fail to say there is you have to turn defualt options off, kinda cumbersome but basically if you perform the operation to say 'lock doors @ 12mph' the factory defualt option of 'lock doors when shifting out of park' is not overwritten you will have both options ON but the shifting rule precedes the MPH rule.

To fulfill the original request of:
Doors DO NOT lock when shifting out of park
Doors DO NOT unlock when shifting in to park
Doors DO lock @ 12mph
Doors DO unlock all if drivers side opened within 10secs / unlock drivers only after 10secs.

Put car in to IG-ON
hold unlock button & count to 5 - doors will lock/unlock to confirm
Shutdown
Put car in to IG-ON
hold lock button & count to 5 - doors will lock/unlock to confirm
Shutdown

--Now at this point you have disabled the factory default and the doors will have to be manually locked/unlocked--

Put car in to IG-ON
SHIFT to N
hold unlock button & count to 5 - doors will lock/unlock to confirm
Shutdown (STAY IN N)
hold lock button & count to 5 - doors will lock/unlock to confirm
Shutdown

--Now you have placed the new ruleset and you are good to go, now the last 2 steps above can be skipped for the drivers that want complete control over their lock functions but it seems that the majority of us in this thread like the MPH lock option as well as the Driver/ALL unlock option--

If you have your manual while reading this you will notice I basically went down the list of available options. My first problem and I assume what others report was also troublesome was there was no mention that you had to turn the first two options off beofore turning the last two on.

Сам испытать не могу, машина ещё не пришла, не на чем. Кто-то пытался? У нас может не работать, это для Америки.
  •  
26-09-2006 
26-09-2006 
Я попробовал - не получилось. Завтра еще раз попробую! С ремнями тоже не спервого раза получилось. По мозгам американки и европейки вроде одинаковые - так что должно работать!

Недостаток водки - единственный недостаток водки.

•  
26-09-2006 
26-09-2006 
Будет интересно узнать результат. Отпишитесь пожалуйста.
  •  
26-09-2006 
26-09-2006 
А как насчёт этого?

With the SmartKey on you, one simply has to come up and touch the inside of the door handle for the Driver door to unlock. I usually am doing this, just as I'm pulling the door handle open. But you don't have to pull the door handle for it to unlock. Just touch the back of the door handle.

Also:

The default is to only unlock the Driver door, but usually I'm with other people and I'd like all the doors to unlock without me having to grab the remote and hit unlock while walking up to the car. So you can program it to do this.

Simply walk up to your driver door, and hold the LOCK / UNLOCK buttons down together (on the SmartKey until the Car beeps, now if you lock it, walk away, come back and touch the door handle, ALL doors will unlock.

Many would chose only to have the Driver Door unlock, but it's nice to know that you have options.
  •  
26-09-2006 
26-09-2006 
Млять, speal albanian!!! : ((

Meine Ehre heisst Treue

•  
26-09-2006 
26-09-2006 
ДА, я вот себе тоже так давно настроил, что когда за ручку водительской двери дергаешь, то отпирается тока водительская дверь. А со стороны пассажира если открываешь, то отпираются все двери.

•  
26-09-2006 
26-09-2006 
Так, давайте проверяем завтра сею инструкцию - и завтра забъем в фак

•  
26-09-2006 
26-09-2006 
так я ж уже писала эту инструкцию, токо на русском. Кто-то из ребят сказал, что на европейках не работает Sad
  •  
27-09-2006 
27-09-2006 
Хоть тресни- не получается и все! Crying or Very sad

528x Luxury

•  
27-09-2006 
27-09-2006 
ТОлько что пробовал. опять не получается

•  
27-09-2006 
27-09-2006 
Ja u tehnikov sprasival , oni skazali ne budet rabotat tak kak elektronika na usa variantah drugaja i esli ee pomenjat to v teorii budet pahat Smile
  •  
27-09-2006 
27-09-2006 
специально спустился, попробовал - получилось.

Best Regards
Ar-men

•  
27-09-2006 
27-09-2006 
ar-men писал(а):
специально спустился, попробовал - получилось.
на рексе пробовал?
  •  
Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрироваться в Клубе
Новая тема  
Все форумы  »  Клуб Lexus IS  » Lexus IS/SPORTCROSS/ALTEZZA I (1999-2005)  » Электрика / Audio / Navi Правила форумов